Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Positive Affirmations

If we believe it.. we can it!  We have heard this before, but have we ever practiced it?  One way is to make a list of positive affirmations to keep handy, so no matter where you are, you can pull them out and review them.  Mine are on notecards that I keep in my purse.  While we all have our own individual goals and visions for the future of who and what we want to be or accomplish, I have created a list of positive affirmations I would like to share with you.

1. I am strong!
2. I am healthy!
3. I am attractive!
4. I feel great!
5. I am smart!
6. I am organized!
7. I feel peaceful!
8. I am making positive choices about what to do with my money.
9. Everyday my income increases whether I am working playing or sleeping.
10. People love to pay me for what I most enjoy doing. (One of my favorites)
11. I am the creator of my life experience. (Another one of my favorites!)
12. I love my strong, healthy, fit body of _____ lbs.

Whatever your goals are, you can make positive affirmations to suit them.  Remember, do not write "I will, I want, I can".. write as if you already are or already have these things you visualize.. "I have, I am, I love my, I feel.."  It takes the vision from wanting, which is in the future, to having which is in the now.  It is amazing the opportunities you begin to attract by changing the way you think! 

Start today!  Make the most of every moment and begin to see the changes evolve!

No comments:

Post a Comment